Top News
Hurricane Willa roars toward Mexico  ||   Morristown N.J. football player with Down syndrome scores touchdown  ||   Six children dead after adenovirus outbreak at long-term care facility in New Jersey  ||   'I don't care if I die': Migrants speak out on the caravan, and what they left behind  ||   People are pooping plastic, new study shows  ||   Valencia's struggles continue in draw with Young Boys  ||   Presidents sober up under pressures like Khashoggi murder and nuclear treaties. Not Trump.  ||   Social media slams Megyn Kelly for defending blackface on 'Today' show  ||   Meet Rosie O'Donnell's new fiancee, 33-year-old police officer Elizabeth Rooney  ||   100 best celebrity photos of October  ||   Broncos backup QB Chad Kelly arrested, charged with criminal trespassing  ||   Ground search expands for missing Wisconsin girl  ||   Monday Night Football's awkward 'Foam Zone' ad left NFL fans cringing  ||   'Blogger Bob' Burns, TSA’s surprise social media star, dies  ||   Billionaire's accountant: Hey, Mega Millions winner — life's not all Ferraris and mansions  ||   World's oldest intact shipwreck discovered in the Black Sea  ||   Asian elephants are apparently really good at math  ||   Small Mexican town teeming with caravan migrants on sojourn to US border  ||   Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor's accomplishments as Arizona state judge  ||   Best October deals: Your guide to this month's spooky specials and freebies  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  1 Week ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

CT NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)